Alrighty, so June 22 we've decided to all get together and start a book club with the sisters in Oregon. Mom, Mandy and I thought it'd be a fun idea to have the sisters from all around the US join us too. We're not going to be reading lots of chapters all at once. We'll be getting together every 2 weeks (hopefully) and talking and deciding what chapters we want to read next.
The first book we'll be reading is The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. And when we get together we'll be putting book ideas in a hat for the next book we read after the Narnia book. So, if you have any books you want to read, give us a list and we'll add it to the hat! But, (I know I probably don't have to mention this) keep the books you pick appropriate for everyone, please! Oh and now that I think about it, we could also put up a vote on this blog for which books we want to read instead of putting them in a hat.
Also, all the girls that are joining have access to posting on this blog whenever they feel like it. So feel free. I just need emails to add you, if you want to do that. :) If you have anymore questions, just ask!
-Sister Lorraine
Sunday, June 8, 2008
The Book Club
Posted by :.☂Raine☂.: at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I can't wait. My Email address is Auntsissy25@sbcglobal.net.
my email is sharon_morton@hotmail.com
My e-mail is schoolcrafts@sbcglobal.net I am excited!
HEHE, I told you that I wasn't a big reader on your personal blog, but... I have actually read this book before (in middle school). I may just go ahead and read it again. We'll see what happens. My e-mail is: julesb81@msn.com
Count us in :) Sounds like fun!
musicmom2@att.net - Sis. Dayna
ritzabitz13@att.net - Sis Brittany
I'm also RSVPing now for the first get-together at your house on the 22nd! :)
yahoo what fun sugarcub2001@yahoo.com
Come on, Jules! You can do it! ;) We won't be making you read a crazy amount, if I can help it! I'm so glad you all want to do this too!
of course I will join, I cant wait this will be sooo much fun!!! and my email is krinorr@gmail.com
Post a Comment