CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

E-mail

Ladies,

Would anybody like to be e-mailed when theres a new post up or when someone comments? Blogger has it set up that if you want to receive e-mails when something new has happened on the blog, they'll send an e-mail. This doesn't mean you'll be getting random spam e-mails from other places. You'll just be getting an e-mail saying so-and-so commented or published on the blog. It just helps so you don't have to come back every day if nothing new has been commented on or published. If you'd like to have e-mails sent to you, just let me know and I'll put your e-mail up for you.

Also, Sis. Brittany said there is a website that you can go to call half.com it's a website for books that are half price. I think Britt and Sis. Dayna got their Narnia books for $0.75 each. Shipping was a couple dollars more, but that might help just in case you can't find a book at your local library, and much cheaper then buying it at bookstores and sometimes amazon.com. We'll all probably be buying the "Mistaken Identity" book because it's so new in our library and a hot pick since it's a "New York Best Sellers" book.

~Sis. Lorraine

6 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

You can have them e-mail me. I like the way you have decorated the site.LOL
Sis. Jackie and I were talking today about the new book.We talked about buying on E-Bay which owns Half.com.So sounds like a plan to me.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Glad you like it! :)

Oh good, can't wait to read the next book! It looks really interesting.

Jackie said...

We got our Narnia books today and I plan on getting started soon.

And also I am excited about the next book I have been wanting to read that after watching a Dateline special about it.

Jackie said...

O yeah you can add my e-mail if you don't have it just let me know.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Oh nice, I watched the dateline show about those girls too. But I saw the ending of it, and it looked interesting.

Aunt Sissy said...

Sis. jackie and i were talking about the new book the other day. I can't wait to read it. I remember that happening here. Please add my name as well.