Ok so I am sitting here laughing because that is just too funny!!!! But it is great to hear your voices. And I have not read the Narnia book but I do plan on reading the next book for sure. I just ordered it off of the website that Sis. D told us about and ony paid 10.50 total for a new book. Thanks Sis. D !!!!!
You're welcome Sister Jackie :) I Laughed so hard at what Sis. Stubby said about you two girls looking like you've been to Narnia yourselves! I think you both ate a little TOO much Turkish delight for your own good:)
2 comments:
Ok so I am sitting here laughing because that is just too funny!!!! But it is great to hear your voices. And I have not read the Narnia book but I do plan on reading the next book for sure. I just ordered it off of the website that Sis. D told us about and ony paid 10.50 total for a new book. Thanks Sis. D !!!!!
You're welcome Sister Jackie :)
I Laughed so hard at what Sis. Stubby said about you two girls looking like you've been to Narnia yourselves! I think you both ate a little TOO much Turkish delight for your own good:)
Post a Comment