Just finished reading the book.
Ok so I started the book on Tuesday night and I finished it this morning while Marley was down for her morning nap! When I get into a good book it's so hard to put it down LOL I need to learn to pace myself! My favoirite character's were Lucy and the professor and ofcoarse my least favorite was the white witch! I have not read any other C.S Lewis books and only knew of the Narnia series. I must note that I have seen the first movie from the Chronicle's of Narnia and I enjoyed the book so much more! I loved how the professor was so kind and was willing to listen to all what the children had to say and to let them all come to their own conclusions. And ofcoarse like Sis Brittany said to leave the wardrobe door open, for it is a very silly thing to shut oneself into a wardrobe!
5 comments:
Nice! Mom and I are gonna try and finish it on our way to Colorado. =D We need to order the next book soon!! Glad you enjoyed it. I think I'm gonna read all his other books
Way to go Sis Cari!!
UGH.. Britt and I are both on chapter 12. We're both reading other books and getting WAY too side- tracked and the next meeting is Fri/Sat?! (Sis R or Sis L could you remind us when it is?)Is everyone else getting finished on time? I'm such a procrastinator, better get off here and READ :)
OOooo! Ladies I was so excited to find this website, I thought I'd share it with you. It's http://www.allbookstores.com and it compares the prices of any book listed for sale on various websites and enables you to buy the book directly from their site :) I found a copy of our next book for 7.99 including shipping Yay!
Note to Raine: I tried posting my own thingy like Sister Cari, but I'm a dork and I need help :/
Thanks Sis. D! We reeeeeallly need to buy the next book soon!
I'll have to teach you at our next meeting how to post a topic. Remind me!
hey this is Katie. i don`t have any problem with reading about ware wolves or anything like that. i have read all the Harry Potter books so i won`t ask for you to put it into the hat.i just wanted to tell you that i don`t have a problem with those kinds of books. thanks again Lorraine for helping get this all figured out. and thank you Brittany for telling me about this. i love all of you, and miss you so much.
Post a Comment